Blogroll

DJ CLAUDIO CON TODA LA MUSICA QUE ESTA DE MODA

miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

80 MEGAMIX POR DJ CLAUDIO


LISTA DE TEMAS

01 - Funkytown - Lipps, Inc

01 bad

02 A-Ha - Take On Me

02 the way you make me feel

03 - Always On My Mind - Pet Shop Boys

06 smooth crimanal

07 - Down Under - Men At Work

08 black or white

09 dont stop til you get enough

09. Kool and The Gang - Celebration

10. Diana Ross - Upside down

11 - Ojo de Tigre - Survivor

13. Village People - Can't stop the music

14. Queen - Another one bites the dust

15 billie jean

16 beat it

17. Gibson Brothers - Cuba

18 - Conga - Miami Sound Machine

21 thriller

22-Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams

23-_silent_circle_-_stop_the_rain_in_the_night_(no_rain_mix)

24-_captain_hollywood_project_-_more_and_more

25-_ice_mc_-_think_about_the_way

26-_haddaway_-_rock_my_heart_(extended_mix)

27-_alexia_-_me_and_you_(extended_euromix)

28-Blondie Heart of glass HD   YouTube

29-Modern Talking   You're My Heart, You're My Soul   YouTube

30-Modern Talking Brother Louie   YouTube


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More